Friday 5 February 2010

Friday Diptych :: #6

This is from my first roll of film using the incredibly cute Golden Half camera.
It takes 35mm film and two shots per frame, instead of 36 exposures you end up with 72.
It takes a long time to finish the film but I use it to snap anything and everything without worrying too much about the end result. I love the surprise when I get the film developed and see the pairings.

#6

The rest of this film will be uploaded to flickr over the next week while I use up my next roll.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what an cute camera. Bet you get some really interesting photos. I shall look forward to seeing the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um. i think i need me one of those. so fun. by the way... your photos bring me such joy. thank you for your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dig diptychs an triptychs!

    ReplyDelete