Tuesday 19 April 2011

Soft Greens

Here are a couple of new prints I have just added to my etsy shop.
They are calm and quiet, just what I need right now!

With a baby due in July and the roller coaster ride we are having with the sale of our house, I seriously need some calm.
Despite all of the stress we are going through, I am thinking postive and feel thankful for everything we have. Sometimes problems feel huge but when you step back and look at what others, worse off than you, are going through it puts things in perspective. We'll be alright!

Spring is here and it is beautiful!

Bathed in Light
Bathed in Light

Dandelion Clock
Dandelion Clock

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, as always. Sending you calm & peaceful thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Dandelion Clock! Just beautiful.

    ♥ sécia
    please take a moment to check out my giveaway:
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just discovered your blog and your exquisite photography. Your pictures are so dreamy and calming. What do you shoot with to achieve this effect? I'm definitely subscribing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you LiLLYiCiTY!

    I shoot with a digital camera through the lens of an old Kodak Duaflex.

    ReplyDelete